The Energy Council's Africa Assembly is recognised as the region’s most influential corporate development, strategy, finance and investment gathering.
mardi 30 novembre 2021
LONDON, United Kingdom - international
THE MOST INFLUENTIAL AFRICAN ENERGY INVESTMENT PLATFORM
The Africa Assembly brings together financiers and investors with the African Energy leaders.
The Africa Assembly is an opportunity to deep dive into the corporate development, finance and investment landscape on the continent in an intimate gathering of the region’s most prominent energy players.
The Africa Assembly provides you with the opportunity to:
- Sharpen your business strategy
- Solidify your competitive position in the African industry
- Grow your regional senior network
Key topics for 2021 include:
- Raising Capital for African E&P Projects – Understanding Opportunities in a Changing Global Landscape
- What Does a Low Carbon Future Mean for African Investment?
- Drilling Activities and High-Potential Discoveries – The Future of African E&P
- Local Content in Action – Success Stories from Across the Continent
- Large LNG Projects vs. Domestic Commercialisation – Diversifying Downstream Uses for Emerging Gas Markets
- Assessing Lenders Commitment to African E&P Projects: Exploring Below and Above Ground Risks for Capital Intensive Projects
The Africa Assembly will be taking place in November 2021 - register your interest to find out more.
Conference only: E&P Companies: GBP 699.00,
Conference only: Non E&P Companies: GBP 999.00,
Conference and Dinner: E&P Companies: GBP 1149.00,
Conference and Dinner: Non E&P Companies: GBP 1449.00
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Speakers: Egbert Faibille Jnr CEO, Petroleum Commission, Ghana, Emmanuel Muggaga Chief Financial Officer, UNOC, Pam Darwin Vice President - Africa , ExxonMobil, Jonathan Peachey Vice President Exploration Portfolio and New Business Shell, Omar Mithá CEO and Chairman, ENH Mozambique, Ade Adeola Managing Director - Energy and Natural Resources, Standard Chartered Bank